Please feel free to download these information sheets for your own use. If you have any concerns about aspects of your own or your child’s development, please contact us on (07) 3398 9367 to discuss how we can help you.
Referral pathway for newly diagnosed children with Autism
- The process of accessing services post autism diagnosis can be confusing. This handout describes the typical referral pathway for parents of children who either have been/ or are currently being reviewed for possible autism spectrum disorder.
What an Occupational Therapist Does to help Children with ASD
- Here is some information of what an Occupational Therapist can do to help your child with ASD. If you find that any of these will be helpful for your child please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
Sensory Function Checklist
- This Checklist aims to help identify where sensory preferences may affect day to day function. Place a tick in the column where applicable. If there are many ticks in one or multiple boxes, sensory processing difficulties may need to be addressed.
Ideas to improve Fine Motor skills at home.
- Fine Motor Skills are key to early childhood development. Here is some information on what you can do at home to improve upon these skills.
Our Treasures Program Information Sheet
- Gateway Therapies has collaborated with Hampton Swim School to offer children with autism specialised swimming lessons. More information can be found on the information sheet.